HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
Click here to view the enrolment application form
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Passport for those with Visas
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Primary school will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $50 applies to ACT Primary Schools upon submission.
Enrolment Pack Information
Enrolment Policy and Other Related Documents
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians are required to sign a Confirmation of Enrolment and complete the Catholic Education's Parent Commitment Agreement.